Crystalline Writers Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalline Writers Oasis

A safe place for writers to flourish and grow, as well as feel welcome and be among fellow writers.

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read the rules! They have been added and must be adhered to!
We are looking for lore keepers! If you wish to be a part of this site and join in with helping our lore, please join the site and send MickeyRose a message!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Rules for Advertising
Friendly site admin here! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 pm by MickeyRose

» Well hello there...
Friendly site admin here! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:10 pm by dakotaawolven

» Hello, I'm Evermore.
Friendly site admin here! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:52 pm by Evermore

» Nova: Land of Grass and Sea
Friendly site admin here! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:24 pm by MickeyRose

» Sorall: Land of Snow
Friendly site admin here! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm by MickeyRose

» Ataro: Land of Mountains
Friendly site admin here! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm by MickeyRose

» Moriaka: Land of Marshes
Friendly site admin here! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:22 pm by MickeyRose

» Howdy there
Friendly site admin here! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:01 pm by GinandArsenic

» Welcome to Prism
Friendly site admin here! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:00 pm by MickeyRose

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

visit Forumotion
If you would like to be mutual affiliates, please email the site to do so!

Friendly site admin here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MickeyRose
Admin & Founder
MickeyRose

Friendly site admin here! Empty
PostSubject: Friendly site admin here!   Friendly site admin here! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:28 pm

Friendly site admin here! 4Snj
WELL as site admin, I feel I should probably introduce myself!

Hello! I am Mickey, a 19 year old college student who likes graphic design and spending way too much time online when I should really be studying for college. I am almost happily married to the love of my life of 5 years and I know in March I will be practically unreachable for a couple days in that month due to wedding stuff and the existential panic that comes along with adulting. ANYWAY, I have been a writer for about 8 years now, and I would consider myself a sort of literate writer, that is if you consider someone that when they still have to use spell check for everything.

Some of my interests include a lot of mythology, and I mean a lot. I know quite a bit of it, extending from Greek and Roman to Egypt, and even to Mesopotamia. I do know more but I don't feel like going on that tangent just yet. I don't need to scare y'all away just yet. I enjoy all sorts of historical roleplays, and especially ones that are based around the medieval era. I am a sucker for fantasy, and I adore writing about screwed up in the head characters. I also can be found writing about horror, adventure, and tidbits of romance when I feel the absolute urge to.

Anyway, I hope to be a great admin to this site and bring to fruition what you guys envision a good community to be. I will do all in my power to keep making this better and a safer place for all writers of all creeds. I hope to get to know you all and I will see you around the oasis!
Back to top Go down
https://crystalline-writers.rpg-board.net

Friendly site admin here!
Page 1 of 1