Crystalline Writers Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalline Writers Oasis

A safe place for writers to flourish and grow, as well as feel welcome and be among fellow writers.

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read the rules! They have been added and must be adhered to!
We are looking for lore keepers! If you wish to be a part of this site and join in with helping our lore, please join the site and send MickeyRose a message!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Rules for Advertising
Henlo Friends! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 pm by MickeyRose

» Well hello there...
Henlo Friends! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:10 pm by dakotaawolven

» Hello, I'm Evermore.
Henlo Friends! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:52 pm by Evermore

» Nova: Land of Grass and Sea
Henlo Friends! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:24 pm by MickeyRose

» Sorall: Land of Snow
Henlo Friends! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm by MickeyRose

» Ataro: Land of Mountains
Henlo Friends! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm by MickeyRose

» Moriaka: Land of Marshes
Henlo Friends! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:22 pm by MickeyRose

» Howdy there
Henlo Friends! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:01 pm by GinandArsenic

» Welcome to Prism
Henlo Friends! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:00 pm by MickeyRose

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

visit Forumotion
If you would like to be mutual affiliates, please email the site to do so!

Henlo Friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Henlo Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Henlo Friends!   Henlo Friends! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Henlo Friends! 919e7093456f4d3b81350f893e448b68

I'm Saltcrates, or Salt for short (hey, it's accurate enough). Been RPing for about 9 years and still semi-active, though the vampiric nature of collegiate life ensures I have precious little time to do much. My "real world" hobbies consist of writing, gaming, hiking, biking, and running away from my problems. Completely down to chat and participate in site culture and (hopefully, once the semester settles down a bit) join a couple low-stress RPs, and am extremely lax when it comes to what I expect from people I RP with. Honestly so long as everyone's having fun and there is at least some care and effort put into posts, I really don't care about length or any of that stuff, especially as I have found in my experience that sometimes long posts can really be to the detriment of snappier, more action-filled scenes.

In terms of RP preferences, I'm a medieval and ancient history lover, though I'm also quite partial to the Italian Renaissance and American Westward Expansion periods as well. I'm open to these settings both in historically accurate (well, as accurate as one can be while still having fun and not trying to write publishable historical fiction) and more fantastical / magical-realism featuring iterations. Also, straight up fantasy is generally difficult for me to not get invested in, particularly when they're of the political intrigue sort. Sci-fi is a blast but I'm relatively new to writing it, so I ask that those who might wish me to participate in such RPGS be patient with me there. Slice of life I can get invested in, but the plot needs to be very strong.

Can't wait to meet more of you cool people, and see you around!
Back to top Go down

Henlo Friends!
Page 1 of 1